CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO THE YOUR GOOD CALL END OF YEAR PRIZE DRAW 2019
Participation1. This 7-Eleven Your Good Call end of year prize draw (“Competition") is conducted by The Lab Insight & Strategy Melbourne Pty Ltd (ABN 84 612 561 449) of Level 2, 49-51 Wellington Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 (“Promoter”), on behalf of 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd (ABN 48 005 299 427) of 658 Church St, Richmond VIC 3121.
2. Entry to this prize draw competition represents acceptance of these conditions.
3. Entry is open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who at the time of entry: (i) is a member of the 7-Eleven Your Good Call Community; (ii) has a valid email address; (iii) is aged 15 years or older; (iv) is not an employee of any company associated with the Promotion; (v) is not an immediate family member of such employee.
Eligibility4. The Promotion commences on 00:00hrs 19/11/2019 and entries close on 24:00hrs 21/11/2019 (promotion period). All times and dates are times and dates in AEDT. Where times are stated using the 24 hour clock. 00:00 hrs is the start of a day and 24:00 hrs is the end of a day.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must be a registered and verified member of the 7-Eleven Your Good Call Community during the Promotion Period. Each registered and verified member of the 7-Eleven Your Good Call Community during the Promotion Period will receive one draw into the competition.
Prizes and winning6. The random prize draw will take place at 12:00pm AEDT on 25/11/2019 at Level 2, Suite B, 49-51 Wellington Street, St Kilda VIC 3182.
7. Each winner will receive 1 x $50 7-Eleven store gift card.
8. Total Prize pool value is $5000 (100x $50 7-Eleven store gift cards).
9. Awarded prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable.
Prize conditions10. Winners will be notified by email to the email address indicated in their membership within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details (first name and initial) published on https://www.yourgoodcall.com.au on 27/11/2019.
11. In order for winners to claim their prize, they must reply to the initial email notification with their preferred postal address.
12. Prizes will be sent via mail and will be sent out within two weeks of the prize draw.
13. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes, a prize draw will be conducted on 17/02/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn, they will be contacted by email within two (2) business days.
General14. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of god, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
16. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
17. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
19. If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
20. Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winners and, if an entrant consents, may be used to market its products to the entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 1 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
Competition Permit Information21. NSW permit number: LTPS /19/40005
22. ACT permit number: ACT TP 19/04671